Time spent in the beginning looking for the right person, both clinically and relationally, is important. Dentistry is just a part of what makes a great associate. Their world view, communications skills, and beliefs about people are just as important as their clinical talent.
- How to find the right person
- 30 questions to ask the potential associate that make a difference
- Interviewing skills that get to the important elements of the associate relationship
- The importance of testing to find the right fit
- How to properly compensate the new associate who wants to buy in